Get Home. Safer. Stronger. Sooner
After an accident or illness, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Petersburg helps patients regain independence in record time, making a real difference you can measure. In fact, 81% of inpatient rehabilitation hospital patients return home, compared to 45.5% of similar patients in skilled nursing facilities according to one study*. And that’s not all. Our patients can also experience the following:
- Return home two weeks sooner
- 8% lower mortality rate
- 5% fewer emergency room visits
- Significantly fewer hospital readmissions per year**
Request an Evaluation
Let us get you or your loved one home—Safer. Stronger. Sooner.
If you or your loved one can answer yes to the following, request a no-cost evaluation.
- Has the potential patient has visited the hospital, physician office, or been to the emergency room multiple times in the last 90 days?
- Has the potential patient had more difficulty with his/her morning routine, for example completing tasks of dressing or bathing, independently?
- Has the person had difficulty walking short distances?
- Is the person at home or at the hospital currently?
For more information about how HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Petersburg can help you or your loved one, fill out the form and a HealthSouth representative will contact you within 24 hours to answer all of your questions.
*Federal Register, Vol. 76, No. 152, August 8, 2011
**Dobson|DaVanzo analysis of research identifiable 20% sample of Medicare beneficiaries, 2005-2009
All inquiries will be collected by a HealthSouth representative and will receive a response within 24 hours.
Limit 2000 characters